PELHAM, N.Y. The Parish of Christ the Redeemer on Pelhamdale Avenue houses the first figured stained glass window in the United States. The Adoration of the Magi sits over the original altar at the Episcopal Church.
The church was built in 1843. William Jay Bolton and John Bolton designed the colored window that depicts the magi's presentation of gifts to the baby Jesus.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.