WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
Needles and empty bags were discovered for the second time since December in Benjamin Cosor Elementary School in the Town of Fallsburg, just over the Orange County border.
Seven staff members who were caught on camera outside of the bathroom prior to the discovery are under investigation. They are no longer cooperating with authorities and have hired attorneys, but remain in the classroom while the investigation continues, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl