This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- President Obama has started the first of his two fundraising visits in Westchester on Friday.
Air Force One touched down around 1:52 p.m. at Westchester County Airport and Obama exited moments later to start a motorcade down I-684 to New Rochelle.
Mayor Ron Belmont of Harrison greeted the president before he started his motorcade.
After appearing at the fundraiser at the Premium Point area of New Rochelle, Obama will attend another fundraiser at the Purchase home of business tycoon Robert Wolf at around 4:30 p.m.
He is then scheduled to attend one more fundraiser, this one in Rhode Island, before returning to the White House Friday night. He will then return to Westchester on Saturday to attend the wedding on his personal chef in Sleepy Hollow.
For the Daily Voice's rundown of intermittent road closures during Obama's visit, click here.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pelham Resident Debuts His New Film, 'Sun Belt Express' At Picture House
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck