This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- President Obama has started the first of his two fundraising visits in Westchester on Friday.
Air Force One touched down around 1:52 p.m. at Westchester County Airport and Obama exited moments later to start a motorcade down I-684 to New Rochelle.
Mayor Ron Belmont of Harrison greeted the president before he started his motorcade.
After appearing at the fundraiser at the Premium Point area of New Rochelle, Obama will attend another fundraiser at the Purchase home of business tycoon Robert Wolf at around 4:30 p.m.
He is then scheduled to attend one more fundraiser, this one in Rhode Island, before returning to the White House Friday night. He will then return to Westchester on Saturday to attend the wedding on his personal chef in Sleepy Hollow.
For the Daily Voice's rundown of intermittent road closures during Obama's visit, click here.
- 1 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says