This story has been updated.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- President Obama has started the first of his two fundraising visits in Westchester on Friday.
Air Force One touched down around 1:52 p.m. at Westchester County Airport and Obama exited moments later to start a motorcade down I-684 to New Rochelle.
Mayor Ron Belmont of Harrison greeted the president before he started his motorcade.
After appearing at the fundraiser at the Premium Point area of New Rochelle, Obama will attend another fundraiser at the Purchase home of business tycoon Robert Wolf at around 4:30 p.m.
He is then scheduled to attend one more fundraiser, this one in Rhode Island, before returning to the White House Friday night. He will then return to Westchester on Saturday to attend the wedding on his personal chef in Sleepy Hollow.
For the Daily Voice's rundown of intermittent road closures during Obama's visit, click here.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority