Obama Makes Fundraising Appearances In Westchester

• Comments (45)
Air Force One after landing at Westchester County Airport just before 2 p.m. Friday. Photo Credit: Zak Failla
A look at some of the tight security at Westchester Airport.
A look at some of the tight security at Westchester Airport. Photo Credit: Zak Failla

This story has been updated.

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- President Obama has started the first of his two fundraising visits in Westchester on Friday.

Air Force One touched down around 1:52 p.m. at Westchester County Airport and Obama exited moments later to start a motorcade down I-684 to New Rochelle.

Mayor Ron Belmont of Harrison greeted the president before he started his motorcade.

After appearing at the fundraiser at the Premium Point area of New Rochelle, Obama will attend another fundraiser at the Purchase home of business tycoon Robert Wolf at around 4:30 p.m.

He is then scheduled to attend one more fundraiser, this one in Rhode Island, before returning to the White House Friday night. He will then return to Westchester on Saturday to attend the wedding on his personal chef in Sleepy Hollow.

For the Daily Voice's rundown of intermittent road closures during Obama's visit, click here.

• 45
    Comments

Comments (45)

President Obama is one of the finest presidents ourr nation has ever had and I support him 100%. I only wish I could afford to attend any of these events and have the absolute privilege and honor of standing in the same room with him so that I might be able to tell him so. He is an extraordinary leader and a phenomenal human being.

Funniest thing I have read!

Where's the tagline,
"Posted from my Obamaphone" ?

Actually our resident troll www.norwalktroll.com is posting from a Bushphone..

Hi all Queen here .the old black gay Muslim queen from Port Chester

NOW FOR MY PITIFUL LIFE

I am 60 years old and a complete failure
I have no J.O.B.
I played in a go nowhere garage band and they kicked me out
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I have a wine enema fetish
My rear end leaks do to me putting things in it.
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I post from the public library
I am a stupid racist
I am a racist because I am jealous that most if not all blacks are smarter than I am
I hate Obama because he has done so well for himself at such a young age
I hate Obama because I am such a failure at such an old old age.
My x-wife caught me in bed with a black dude
My x-wife kicked me to the curb because she caught me in bed with a black dude
My wee no longer woks do to my bad prostate
I tend to wet the bed when high

AS YOU CAN ALL SEE MY LIFE SUCKS AND I AM A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE.
WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK

look to jesus and try live the rest of your life in the way jesus taught us, you will be forgiven and live in heaven and the memories of people whose live you touched.

So much like when Obama is called out, the troll posts non stop spam as a diversion. Not smart enough to write any sentence, and has to hide behind many user names in a pathetic attempt to cover up stupidity. No wonder he is in love with the do nothing president!

Hi all Queen here .the old black gay Muslim queen from Port Chester

NOW FOR MY PITIFUL LIFE

I am 60 years old and a complete failure
I have no J.O.B.
I played in a go nowhere garage band and they kicked me out
I am a meth head
I am a coke head
I have a wine enema fetish
My rear end leaks do to me putting things in it.
I had 2 cars repoed
My house was foreclosed
I live in the shelter
I post from the public library
I am a stupid racist
I hate Obama because he has done so well for himself at such a young age
I hate Obama because I am such a failure at such an old old age.
My x-wife caught me in bed with a black dude
My x-wife kicked me to the curb because she caught me in bed with a black dude
My wee no longer woks do to my bad prostate
I tend to wet the bed when high

AS YOU CAN ALL SEE MY LIFE SUCKS AND I AM A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE.
WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK

Notice How our resident troll "www.norwalktroll.com" from Port Chester is more concerned with stalking other male posters than the article.. Here is a copy and paste of the trolls most recent comments

1 hour ago

So in other words, you are on public assistance and enjoy not working? View Comment

amen! View Comment

1 hour ago

I am thinking the troll may be an illegal alien, which explains his lack of English, and 50 user names, and his love for a failure. View Comment

1 hour ago

I am surprised he stopped Golfing. Oh wait, there is money involved. He is the he golfing, fund raiser ever! Now if only he had a clue about leadership. At least large corporations ate staying here because of his low taxes... Where is ISIS when we need them? View Comment

8 hours ago

Well he clearly is a moron and has no idea about guns since he only passes feel good laws. The AR15 is civilian version of an m-16 FYI. They are essentially the same however differences in the trigger mechanism. However, putting m16 parts into an ar15 is a felony. View Comment

8 hours ago

Malloy is not too bright. He is going to be voted out soon, and maybe CT can actually thrive again. View Comment

Commented on Stamford Police: Suspect In Custody In Stabbing Death Of Cab Driver
08/28/14

It's too bad the driver did not have a cc permit, he may still be alive. At least they got the suspect. View Comment

Commented on State Senate Candidate In Darien, Norwalk Rips CL&P Rate Increase Request
08/28/14

Glad to see someone actually understands the economic mess that no one can fix. I am sure some democrat will fight this some how. View Comment

Yes, clearly you are. View Comment

08/21/14

Too stupid to write an original post or use your own name? That's a clear indication of an Obama supporter! ! View Comment

08/16/14

Your own words means Posting gay spam as other users? I bet you still use a speak and spell! View Comment

tell us in your own words how View Comment

facts and trolls do not get along View Comment

08/16/14

there are no jobs nobody is looking this number means absolutely nothing just something to make liberals pretend like they're doing something beneficial View Comment

Commented on Police Sweep Area After Shots Are Reportedly Fired In South Norwalk
08/13/14

Thank god no one was injured. View Comment

08/07/14

You have mental issues and really need some help. View Comment

08/06/14

I bet your mental instability prevents you from switching usernames under 5 minutes. when you reply to yourself you look very very stupid you do know that right? View Comment

08/05/14

New username, same copy and paste with no substance. Stalking people is something you clearly enjoy. That's okay, we enjoy the laughter. View Comment

08/05/14

So you got arrested and still angry and post 50 times a day with 50 user names. Why do you need to tell us every day? We know you are the first to call the police if anything goes down. And since you listen to the police scanner all day (LMAO, nice life) you will know when they are on the way. View Comment

HAHA Too Funny
the spam you are posting from that kook blog has all been debunked and it is also irrelevant..

Thanks for the laugh Queen

08/13/14

Thank god no one was injured. View Comment

08/07/14

You have mental issues and really need some help. View Comment

08/06/14

08/05/14

Where is ISIS when we need them?

amen! View Comment

08/13/14

Thank god no one was injured. View Comment

08/07/14

You have mental issues and really need some help. View Comment

08/06/14

08/05/14

So in other words, you are on public assistance and enjoy not working?

Police Reports Contradict Foley's Account Of an Incident That Led To his Arrest

Rick Perry Mug shot

John Rowland Mug Shot

amen! View Comment

Yes, clearly you are. View Comment

tell us in your own words how View Comment

facts and trolls do not get along View Comment

08/13/14

Thank god no one was injured. View Comment

08/07/14

You have mental issues and really need some help. View Comment

08/06/14

08/05/14

ANYONE WHO STILL SUPPORTS THAT TRAITOR IS NOT AN AMERICAN PATRIOT AND IS LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD!

amen! View Comment

08/13/14

Thank god no one was injured. View Comment

08/07/14

You have mental issues and really need some help. View Comment

08/06/14

Michelle
Drinking the right wing wacko kook aid again?

I hope Michelle and Barack Obama have a wonderful weekend in Westchester. It would be nice if they stayed here overnight instead of going back and forth to DC. They could certainly hang with me.

Unless you're a Wall Street banker, Obama would NEVER "hang" with you.

Billy get on your meds

ditto!

no problem...how does 50 grand sound...

Go away! Try, at least a bit, to do your job. The WORLD is burning and the leader of the free world is partying and shaking down money from complicit indivuduals who have zero shame and should know better. Our country elected and empowered a LOSER of historically epic proportion.

President Obama certainly enjoys the perks of being President. He just does not like the responsibilities of the position and the need to act like a leader. He travels, he fund raises, he vacations, and he golfs. He acts like a king and the public be damned!. So what that his coming here closes down the airport, closes down the Tappen Zee Bridge, Roads, and Local Streets. He is here in person doing what he does best, namely fund raising.
Great news! Now if he only could stop and actually do the job of being President!

For his entire first term, he campaigned for his re-election. Now into his second term, he's campaigning for his minions.

Billy with the same old same old factless right wing propaganda.

nat (actually it should be gnat), you know I'm correct.

You mean this president..! He is qualified for little else..
And the county is loaded with easy marks..!

BFD!

Boy how does he find time to do his job???

Fundraising is the primary job of a US President.

Seems as if that is President Obama's ONLY Job that he takes seriously!

Nice work if you can get it