PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Family and friends of missing Pelham man Harry Devert, a world traveler and blogger who went missing in Mexico in January, are concerned after an unconfirmed development in the case.
- A 35-year-old Bronx resident was arrested and charged with second-degree murder after gunning down another Bronx native with a shotgun in Mount Vernon.
- The University of Connecticut at Storrs called a bomb threat made against its Admissions Building not credible and resumed classes Thursday afternoon. But one student said classes were let out during the shelter in place order and some of the instructions were confusing.
- A White Plains man was sentenced to 35 years in prison on Tuesday for the fatal Port Chester shooting of Wilfredo Rivera, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays
- 5 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs