PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Family and friends of missing Pelham man Harry Devert, a world traveler and blogger who went missing in Mexico in January, are concerned after an unconfirmed development in the case.
- A 35-year-old Bronx resident was arrested and charged with second-degree murder after gunning down another Bronx native with a shotgun in Mount Vernon.
- The University of Connecticut at Storrs called a bomb threat made against its Admissions Building not credible and resumed classes Thursday afternoon. But one student said classes were let out during the shelter in place order and some of the instructions were confusing.
- A White Plains man was sentenced to 35 years in prison on Tuesday for the fatal Port Chester shooting of Wilfredo Rivera, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd