WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The unofficial end of summer will probably be damp with rain in the forecast for Westchester County for Labor Day, according to the National Weather Service.
After thunderstorms swept through the area Sunday, there is a chance for more showers and T-storms, mainly after 10 a.m. Monday, the weather service said. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain.
Monday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 80 degrees. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
The chance of showers and thunderstorms continues into the evening before 9 p.m. Temperatures will drop to a low of about 65 degrees with a calm wind. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
As residents return to work and school on Tuesday, there is a 40 percent chance of continued precipitation, especially after noon. Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 86 degrees.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours