WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The possibility for severe thunderstorms on Monday afternoon has prompted the National Weather Service to issued a hazardous weather outlook for Westchester County throughout the evening.
Monday will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 81 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will threaten the area in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Sunny skies will return on Tuesday with a high temperature of 78.
Clear skies will remain in the area through Friday with temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member