PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- The commute to and from New York City was crippled after a major power outage on the New Haven Line. It could be weeks before full power is restored .
- James Burns, 59, of Pelham was killed in a scooter crash. He was riding a motorized scooter on Highland Avenue in Eastchester
- A school bus sex incident has sparked concern in Westchester . It involved sexual misconduct between elementary school students.
- A 21-year-old White Plains woman was pushed in front of Metro-North train.
- U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey (D-Westchester) on Wednesday criticized Republicans who are trying to defun d the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.