This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says