This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pelham
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer