This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Man Hospitalized After New Rochelle Standoff