This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays
- 5 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs