WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Metro-North Railroad is holding a series of informal customer forums beginning Wednesday, March 26.
"Making good on a pledge to increase openness and transparency, MTA Metro-North Railroad will hold six informal meeting at Grand Central and outlying stations in an effort to engage customers in a dialogue with senior management of the railroad, including the new president, Joseph Giulietti," Metro-North representatives said. "These sessions are part of the communications initiatives included in Metro-North’s 100-Day Action Plan."
Giulietti and other senior managers will be on the floor of Grand Central Terminal’s Main Concourse from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, March 26.
Additional sessions are scheduled as follows:
- April 3, White Plains Station entrance lobby from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 10, Stamford Station across from the Ticket Office from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- May 1, Grand Central Terminal, Main Concourse from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- May 6, Croton-Harmon Station, near the ticket office, north overpass from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- May 14, Harrison Station on the eastbound platform from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information about the 100-Day Action Plan, visit the MTA Information website.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 4 Archie Comics CEO Takes Comics Higher With 'Rise Above' In Pelham
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester