YONKERS, N.Y. – Police have still not identified the 59-year-old man that was found dead in his plowed-in car on Friday on Yonkers Avenue in Yonkers.
The unidentified man was discovered at approximately 2 p.m. on Friday morning in his Nissan. Police are withholding his identity until his family, in Queens, is notified of the incident.
Results of an autopsy, scheduled for Saturday, were not yet available. A spokesperson from the Empress Ambulance Company, which responded to the scene, said the man was found with his car still running and the radio on.
Keep following The Daily Voice for further details when they become available from police and the medical examiner.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill