PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- Police have released descriptions of the three suspects in the Tourneau jewelry store smash-and-grab robbery in The Westchester Mall on Sunday, Aug. 17.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- The autistic Mount Vernon teenager who went missing nearly two weeks was found by police in East Harlem.
- White Plains Hospital is hosting its first Drive for a Cure benefit golf outing and dinner reception on Tuesday, Sept. 16, at the Pelham Country Club.
- Pelham's Picture House will be presenting Third Annual Picnic In The Park on Saturday, Sept. 13. The event will take place at The Picture House’s renovated historic theater, 175 Wolfs Lane in Pelham, and in a decorated tent in the park across the street.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash