WESTCHESTER COUNY, N.Y. -- The southbound Hutchinson River Parkway north of East Lincoln Avenue in Mount Vernon has reopened just before 2 p.m.
That stretch of the Hutch was closed following an accident reported at 1:15 p.m.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway