WESTCHESTER COUNY, N.Y. -- The southbound Hutchinson River Parkway north of East Lincoln Avenue in Mount Vernon has reopened just before 2 p.m.
That stretch of the Hutch was closed following an accident reported at 1:15 p.m.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester