PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- The 50th anniversary of the murders of Pelham resident Michael Schwerner and two other civil rights workers will be observed at The Picture House with a free screening of “Freedom Summer.”
- Lacey Spears, 26, accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
- WalletHub, the personal finance social media network, recently ranked New York as the 10th safest state to live in.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 4 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute