PELHAM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham last week:
- The 50th anniversary of the murders of Pelham resident Michael Schwerner and two other civil rights workers will be observed at The Picture House with a free screening of “Freedom Summer.”
- Lacey Spears, 26, accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment, according to the Westchester County District Attorney.
- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
- WalletHub, the personal finance social media network, recently ranked New York as the 10th safest state to live in.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says