PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Jean Ippolito, Adam Kagan and Chris Reim have won the race for Village of Pelham trustees, vying for three spots with all five districts reporting.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- Pelham Manor incumbents Louis Annuziata (R) and Neal Schwarzfeld (D) were also re-elected on Tuesday for new two-year trustee terms after running unopposed.
- The gap between the rich and the poor in the New York Metro area, including Westchester, was recently ranked the third widest in the U.S., according to a new study about income inequality by real estate website Trulia.
- Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest