PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned onchild pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in White Plains.
- Construction on the new Tappan Zee Bridge has been stopped indefinitely because of arctic temperatures and icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pelham Resident Debuts His New Film, 'Sun Belt Express' At Picture House
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member
- 5 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck