PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned onchild pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in White Plains.
- Construction on the new Tappan Zee Bridge has been stopped indefinitely because of arctic temperatures and icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Open Houses In Pelham This Weekend
- 4 Snow Likely In Pelham On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M