PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned onchild pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in White Plains.
- Construction on the new Tappan Zee Bridge has been stopped indefinitely because of arctic temperatures and icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former PepsiCo Executive's Drug Bust Tops Week's News In Westchester
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court