PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- A massive winter storm that was barely on the local radar – literally – 24 hours before it struck brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball (R, C, I – Patterson).
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned onchild pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in White Plains.
- Construction on the new Tappan Zee Bridge has been stopped indefinitely because of arctic temperatures and icy conditions on the Hudson River, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 2 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Domestic Violence Charges Against New Rochelle's Ray Rice Dismissed