WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Off-Duty Pelham Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pelham, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Pelham; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pelham
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow