PELHAM, N.Y. – Bundle up this week for chilly temperatures and the possibility of light snow for the rest of the week in Pelham, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday night there’s a chance of light snow after 7 p.m. with a low of 23 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday there is a chance of light snow before 8 a.m. with a high near 34 degrees. Tuesday night, light snow and a low around 27 are likely.
Wednesday there’s a chance of light snow before 8 a.m., otherwise partly sunny with a high near 37 degrees. Wednesday night into Thursday there will be mostly clear skies, with a nighttime low of 24 and a day high of 37.
Thursday night there’s another chance of snow and a predicted low of 32 degrees. Friday there will, once again, be a chance of snow with rain. A high of 41 degree is expected during the day with an evening low of 27 degrees.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pelham, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Pelham; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Pelham Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer