PELHAM, N.Y. – Bundle up this week for chilly temperatures and the possibility of light snow for the rest of the week in Pelham, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday night there’s a chance of light snow after 7 p.m. with a low of 23 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday there is a chance of light snow before 8 a.m. with a high near 34 degrees. Tuesday night, light snow and a low around 27 are likely.
Wednesday there’s a chance of light snow before 8 a.m., otherwise partly sunny with a high near 37 degrees. Wednesday night into Thursday there will be mostly clear skies, with a nighttime low of 24 and a day high of 37.
Thursday night there’s another chance of snow and a predicted low of 32 degrees. Friday there will, once again, be a chance of snow with rain. A high of 41 degree is expected during the day with an evening low of 27 degrees.
- 1 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 2 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says