WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Pace University Law School's Center for Environmental Legal Studies and Federated Conservationists of Westchester County will present a climate change conference on Sept. regarding the impacts of climate change in Westchester.
Experts will discuss the threats of climate change to the county and solutions to the threats. Keynote speakers include Dr. Cynthia Rosenzweig of the NASA Goddard Space Center and Professor Michael Gerrard of the Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia Law School.
The conference will be held at the New York State Judicial Institute, 84 North Broadway, on the Pace Law School campus in White Plains. Registration is limited.
- 1 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 2 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 3 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester
- 4 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 35 Percent In Pelham
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates