PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- A car that was accidentally put into "drive" instead of "reverse" drove through a nail salon in the Pelham Plaza shopping center Thursday, according to LoHud.com.
- Improving housing market benefits buyers and sellers in Westchester County during the third quarter.
- With Election Day rapidly approaching, political hopefuls throughout Westchester County continue to debate how to best handle the crippling unfunded mandates that have become a drain on county municipalities.
- New York was ranked as the worst state for taxes in the 2014 Business Tax Climate Index by taxfoundation.org.
- Newspaper's display box vandalized following alleged swap incident and one distributor's arrest.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.