PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Police Department will host a prescription drug drop-off program on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as part of National Drug Take Back Day.
Residents are invited to drop off unwanted, unused or expired pills and patches to the Police Department. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The drug drop-off service is anonymous.
The Pelham Police Department is at 34 Fifth Ave.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line