PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Police Department will host a prescription drug drop-off program on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as part of National Drug Take Back Day.
Residents are invited to drop off unwanted, unused or expired pills and patches to the Police Department. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The drug drop-off service is anonymous.
The Pelham Police Department is at 34 Fifth Ave.
- 1 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation