PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Police Department will host a prescription drug drop-off program on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as part of National Drug Take Back Day.
Residents are invited to drop off unwanted, unused or expired pills and patches to the Police Department. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The drug drop-off service is anonymous.
The Pelham Police Department is at 34 Fifth Ave.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Superintendent Giarrizzo Receives Award Of Excellence For Twitter Account
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App