PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Police Department will host a prescription drug drop-off program on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as part of National Drug Take Back Day.
Residents are invited to drop off unwanted, unused or expired pills and patches to the Police Department. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The drug drop-off service is anonymous.
The Pelham Police Department is at 34 Fifth Ave.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home