PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Police Department will host a prescription drug drop-off program on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as part of National Drug Take Back Day.
Residents are invited to drop off unwanted, unused or expired pills and patches to the Police Department. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
The drug drop-off service is anonymous.
The Pelham Police Department is at 34 Fifth Ave.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 4 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd