WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that ongoing bridge work will close the northbound Bronx River Parkway between Tuesday, Aug. 26 through Thursday, Aug. 28, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers to the Westchester County Center (Exit 22) in White Plains.
The following conditions will affect motorists:
- All northbound Bronx River Parkway traffic in Yonkers (six lane section of the parkway) will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway, then to Central Park Avenue (NY 100) to White Plains.
- Local traffic will have access to the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road): Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive.
- Local northbound parkway traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway and re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
- Northbound parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
These closures are necessary to pave the travel lanes on the northbound Bronx River Parkway and the entrance and exit ramps to/from the Parkway as well as and adjust the grades on the adjacent local streets to tie into the ramps, all part of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project.
- 1 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pelham