PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin, a Yonkers resident, was arrested by Pelham Village police after allegedly shooting a 47-year-old New Rochelle resident on Tuesday night while off duty.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple in their New Canaan home.
- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours