PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin, a Yonkers resident, was arrested by Pelham Village police after allegedly shooting a 47-year-old New Rochelle resident on Tuesday night while off duty.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple in their New Canaan home.
- The Pelham Board of Trustees recently adopted a budget for 2014-15 that will include a tax levy increase of 1.293 percent, according to Pelham Plus.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester