PELHAM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pelham this week:
- Pelham Schools Superintendent Peter Giarrizzo announced a preliminary budget for the 2014-15 school year, according to Pelham Plus.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- The friends and family of Pelham High School graduate Harry Devert, who has been missing in Mexico since January, will hold a $60-a-plate fundraiser that hopes to aid in the search for him.
- The Pelham boys hockey team outlasted Rye, 5-3, to win the Section 1 Division 2 championship.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays
- 5 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs