WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It was a slow go for Thursday morning commuters on stretches of several of Westchester's major roadways.
There was congestion at the interchange of I-684 and eastbound I-84 where the shoulder was blocked on I-84 after an accident.
The left lane of the southbound Taconic State Parkway was blocked between the Saw Mill Parkway and Pleasantville Road in Mount Pleasant, causing stop-and-go traffic earlier in the morning commute.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway blocked the right lane at Route 100B in Greenburgh. The accident, reported at 7 a.m., was cleared by 8 a.m.
- 1 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 3 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Hutchinson River Parkway Crash Causes Stop-And-Go Delays