WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents on I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway have resulted in delays during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The right lane of northbound I-684 is blocked between Route 35 (Exit 6) and Route 138 (Exit 6a). The accident was reported at 4:15 p.m.
There was also an earlier accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway at Route 117 (Exit 39) that caused delays that was cleared by 5 p.m.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 3 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways