PELHAM, N.Y. – The Teacher Institute of Lower Westchester’s Summer Experience, Academic Enrichment Program will start on June 24 and space is available in some morning and afternoon session classes for children in grades kindergarten through eight.
The institute (formerly the BEPT Teacher Center) serves Pelham, Eastchester and Tuckahoe students. There is a new five-week program that runs June 24 to July 26. Course fees are $225, plus an all-inclusive material fee.
Katharine Page and Carmella Crowley, of the Confident Kid Club of Pelham, are among some of the new teachers who will be joining the institude with new classes. They will run a social awareness program for kindergarten to second-graders. Also, David Davidson will offer Myths and Legends of American Baseball & American Presidents, Abbey Benedetti will present Rhythm and Motion, and Bryan Yong will offer an intro to drums course.
All courses are held at the Pelham Middle and High Schools.
- 1 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault
- 5 Pelham's Matt Landis Sets Sites On NCAA Men's Lacrosse Final Four Weekend