PELHAM, N.Y. — Lights and other decorations donned Pelham homes as the town ushered in the Christmas holiday.
Trees were lit up, and lawns were decorated with soldiers and other holiday items.
- 1 Pelham Manor, Pelham Rank Among Nation’s Best 100 Suburbs
- 2 Former Pelham Star Landis Keys Notre Dame's Return To NCAA Final Four
- 3 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters