RYE, N.Y. -- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has named its 2014 Light the Night Corporate Walk chair and Executive Leadership Committee.
Chris Meyers, managing principal of Houlihan Lawrence Real Estate, has been named the 2014 Light the Night Corporate Walk chair. This is Meyers’ second year serving in this leadership role. In 2013, Meyers and the Houlihan Lawrence team accrued nearly $100,000 on the local Light the Night campaign, which raised a total of almost $1.1 million for the Westchester/Hudson Valley chapter.
Members of the 2014 Light the Night Executive Leadership Committee are:
• Chuck Del Priore, partner, Meridian Risk Management (Pelham).
• Lauren McKeon, vice president, Morgan Stanley (Purchase).
• Liz Nunan, vice president, Houlihan Lawrence (Rye Brook).
• Christina Rae, president, Buzz Creators (Valhalla).
• Dan Carlton, regional sales vice president, HM Insurance Group (New York).
• Manuel Homem, senior vice president, Willis (New York).
• Steven Klapow, vice president, Berlin Productions (White Plains)
• Teri Rhodes-Butler, issuing agent, Belvedere Abstract (Salt Point).
The goal of the 2014 Executive Leadership Committee is to generate $100,000 in new revenue for this year’s Light the Night campaign. The committee members also serve as ambassadors for LLS to help bring in new teams and sponsors for their walks.
A networking breakfast for local businesses to learn more about Light the Night is being hosted by Houlihan Lawrence on Thursday, June 5, at The Atrium, 800 Westchester Ave., Rye Brook. Chris Meyers and Louis J. DeGennaro, interim president and CEO, chief mission officer of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, will be the keynote speakers.
Registration starts at 7:30 a.m. followed by the presentation at 8 a.m. For more information, call 821-8997 or email Emily Genzlinger at Emily.Genzlinger@lls.org.
This year’s local walks will take place on Saturday, Nov. 1, at Playland Park in Rye; Saturday, Oct. 18, at Provident Bank Park in Pomona; and Saturday, Oct. 25 at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie. Participants can register at www.lightthenight.org/wch.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Former PepsiCo Executive's Drug Bust Tops Week's News In Westchester
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court