PELHAM, N.Y. -- Winter classes and workshops at the Pelham Art Center start up on Monday, Jan. 6.
The Pelham Art Center, at 155 Fifth Avenue in Pelham, offers classes and workshops year-round. The winter 2014 semester runs from Monday, Jan. 6 to March 22. The new classes for the semester include Art Around The World, Flash Animation, Comics, Digital Photography, Rainbow Loom, Making Reality TV and Performing Poets.
"Small class sizes, one on one attention from outstanding instructors, and convenient hours provide an enriching experience for our students," representatives said on the Pelham Art Center website. "School vacation workshops include visual and performing arts and culminate in a performance."
Those looking to learn more are asked to contact the center by email or telephone to firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 738-2525 ext. 111.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 3 Cuomo Boosts New York's Counterterrorism Security
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store Tops News Last Week