WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and actress Cheryl Hines were married Saturday.
The marriage occurred at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Mass., according to the New York Post.
Kennedy, 60, and Hines, 48, reportedly began dating in 2012 and became engaged at the end of April.
The marriage is Kennedy's third and Hines' second.
Kennedy, one of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children, has six of his own children from his previous marriages. Hines, of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, has one daughter.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home