WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and actress Cheryl Hines were married Saturday.
The marriage occurred at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Mass., according to the New York Post.
Kennedy, 60, and Hines, 48, reportedly began dating in 2012 and became engaged at the end of April.
The marriage is Kennedy's third and Hines' second.
Kennedy, one of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children, has six of his own children from his previous marriages. Hines, of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, has one daughter.
- 1 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook