PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
The center’s “Craft-Tastic: An Exhibition and Sale of the Handmade” runs through Saturday, Jan. 4. This year’s exhibition features “exceptional functional, wearable and decorative crafts by local, national and international artists,’’ according to the Center’s website.
Pelham Art Center also offers classes year-round in many art forms and media, including visual, performing, literary and digital. For more information, visit the Center’s website.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says