PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
The center’s “Craft-Tastic: An Exhibition and Sale of the Handmade” runs through Saturday, Jan. 4. This year’s exhibition features “exceptional functional, wearable and decorative crafts by local, national and international artists,’’ according to the Center’s website.
Pelham Art Center also offers classes year-round in many art forms and media, including visual, performing, literary and digital. For more information, visit the Center’s website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pelham
- 3 Two Pelham Manor Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Carjacking Of Cabdriver By Pelham Passengers Tops Week's News
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester