PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
The center’s “Craft-Tastic: An Exhibition and Sale of the Handmade” runs through Saturday, Jan. 4. This year’s exhibition features “exceptional functional, wearable and decorative crafts by local, national and international artists,’’ according to the Center’s website.
Pelham Art Center also offers classes year-round in many art forms and media, including visual, performing, literary and digital. For more information, visit the Center’s website.
- 1 Pelham's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pelham Man Charged With Drug Smuggling May Seek Deal
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester