PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
The center’s “Craft-Tastic: An Exhibition and Sale of the Handmade” runs through Saturday, Jan. 4. This year’s exhibition features “exceptional functional, wearable and decorative crafts by local, national and international artists,’’ according to the Center’s website.
Pelham Art Center also offers classes year-round in many art forms and media, including visual, performing, literary and digital. For more information, visit the Center’s website.
- 1 Off-Duty Pelham Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pelham, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pelham
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Pelham; Blizzard Warning Issued