PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center was recently included in a New York Times article about galleries and exhibitions in Westchester.
The center’s “Craft-Tastic: An Exhibition and Sale of the Handmade” runs through Saturday, Jan. 4. This year’s exhibition features “exceptional functional, wearable and decorative crafts by local, national and international artists,’’ according to the Center’s website.
Pelham Art Center also offers classes year-round in many art forms and media, including visual, performing, literary and digital. For more information, visit the Center’s website.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed