ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice, the largest news provider in the region, is looking for an eloquent foodie to write regular features on the food scene in Westchester, Fairfield and Putnam counties.
Daily Voice's food writer should be interested in writing one story a week about everything from a five star restaurant to a local hole-in-the-wall that serves the best wings in town.
While compensation is modest, the restaurant writer will have an opportunity to meet some of the area's top chefs, visit the region's finest eateries and explore local trends of everyone's favorite pastimes - eating and drinking.
Those interested should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line "Restaurant Profiler."
- 1 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Yonkers Police Locate Woman In Possible Abduction
- 5 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault