ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice, the largest news provider in the region, is looking for an eloquent foodie to write regular features on the food scene in Westchester, Fairfield and Putnam counties.
Daily Voice's food writer should be interested in writing one story a week about everything from a five star restaurant to a local hole-in-the-wall that serves the best wings in town.
While compensation is modest, the restaurant writer will have an opportunity to meet some of the area's top chefs, visit the region's finest eateries and explore local trends of everyone's favorite pastimes - eating and drinking.
Those interested should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line "Restaurant Profiler."
- 1 Pelham Resident Opens Oyster Bar In Mamaroneck
- 2 Pelham's Donnelly Could Go In NFL Draft
- 3 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 4 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others