WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bedford native Kate Mara and Sarah Lawrence graduate Julianna Margulies both received 2014 Emmy Award nominations, according to ABC News.
Mara, a Fox Lane grad, was nominated for Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her appearances in season two of Netflix's "House of Cards, ABC News said.
Margulies, who grew up in Rockland County, was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on CBS's "The Good Wife," ABC News reported.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts