WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bedford native Kate Mara and Sarah Lawrence graduate Julianna Margulies both received 2014 Emmy Award nominations, according to ABC News.
Mara, a Fox Lane grad, was nominated for Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her appearances in season two of Netflix's "House of Cards, ABC News said.
Margulies, who grew up in Rockland County, was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on CBS's "The Good Wife," ABC News reported.
- 1 Pelham Manor, Pelham Rank Among Nation’s Best 100 Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Former Pelham Star Landis Keys Notre Dame's Return To NCAA Final Four
- 4 Accidents Block Lanes On Hutch, Bronx River Parkway
- 5 Westchester School Budgets Get OKs From Voters