WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Bedford native Kate Mara and Sarah Lawrence graduate Julianna Margulies both received 2014 Emmy Award nominations, according to ABC News.
Mara, a Fox Lane grad, was nominated for Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her appearances in season two of Netflix's "House of Cards, ABC News said.
Margulies, who grew up in Rockland County, was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on CBS's "The Good Wife," ABC News reported.
- 1 Pelham Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Raising Social Consciouness -- and Serving Thanksgiving Dinner -- In Pelham
- 3 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 4 Suspect In Theft Of Fur Coats From Greenwich Saks Nabbed In New Rochelle
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287