With peace, love and goodwill in the air, we dug into our archives to bring you some of the 2017 stories that touched our hearts -- and reminded us what the spirit of the holiday seasonl is all about.
- Yonkers Mom Takes A Stand On Facebook To Help Syrian Refugees
- Yorktown Heights Resident Makes Year-Round Giving Her Priority
- Mamaroneck Entrepreneur Leaves Banking To Invest In 'Kool' Kids
- New Ellen DeGeneres Series Follows Purchase Student's Freshman Year
- Larchmont Mom Named Among '25 Women Changing The World'
- Help Local Folks In Need Through Lifting Up Westchester
- 15-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Student Inspires Girls To Think Big
- Larchmont Girl Scouts Band Together To Help Wheelchair Bound Friend
- Katonah Mom 'Rocks' It With Inspirational Messages On Stones
- No Shame: Sleepy Hollow Singer Won't Let Cancer - At Age 11 - Get Her Down
- Mamaroneck Firefighter Shows 'Valor' With New Spirits Business
- For Mount Kisco Chef, 'Happiness' Is Serving Free Meals On Thanksgiving
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.