YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 State Police Warn Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook