YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 Man Shot Twice In New Rochelle Is In Serious Condition
- 2 Cuomo Boosts New York's Counterterrorism Security
- 3 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 4 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store Tops News Last Week
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home