YONKERS, N.Y. -- Hudson Valley Community Coalition, the New York Immigration Coalition, Westchester Hispanic Coalition, New York Assemblywoman Shelley Mayer and Yonkers City Councilwoman Corazon Pineda will hold an immigration clinic and workshop at the Riverfront Library in Yonkers on Saturday, April 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The clinic will cover topics including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals processes, a naturalization presentation as well as mock interviews and application assistance.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Riverfront Library is at 1 Larkin Center in Yonkers.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 IRS Warns Pelham Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill