WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The White Plains Performing Arts Center is premiering “IN SESSION with DR. MARK LERNER,” featuring firefighter Bobby Senn, at 8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 5 and Sunday, Sept. 7.
Presented by Reality Theatre Productions™ and directed by Jeremy Quinn, “IN SESSION with DR. MARK LERNER” is a production in which Dr. Lerner portrays a psychologist, and Bobby Senn portrays a patient and speaker who shares his story as a New York City firefighter who survived the 9/11 attacks.
Broadway actor David Gabriel Lerner will make an appearance.
Tickets are $20-$30.To purchase tickets, visit the theater box office, purchase the tickets online here or call (914) 328-1600. For group sales call (914) 328-1600.
The White Plains Performing Arts Center is located at 11 City Place.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots