PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center will present “Natural Enemies” from Sept. 12-Oct. 25.
An opening reception and free all-ages sculpture workshop will take place on Friday, Sept. 12, from 6:30-8 p.m. with an artist and curator talk at 7 p.m.
The group exhibition explores the natural conflicts in human nature and the ideologies that influence and motivate human existence on an emotional and intellectual level.
One artist group and seven artists will exhibit an assorted collection of artwork ranging from an "Ideological Tug of War" and sculptural wooden wall objects, to a collage formation with sculpture based on a chicken liver to the duality of Martha Stewart vs. Martha Rosler.
Participating artists include Inga Dorosz, Loren Eiferman, Dahlia Elsayed, The Ladies’ Auxiliary, Erik Parker, Tom Sanford, Barbara Weissberger and Jeremy Willis.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit the Pelham Art Center’s website here.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital