PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center will present “Natural Enemies” from Sept. 12-Oct. 25.
An opening reception and free all-ages sculpture workshop will take place on Friday, Sept. 12, from 6:30-8 p.m. with an artist and curator talk at 7 p.m.
The group exhibition explores the natural conflicts in human nature and the ideologies that influence and motivate human existence on an emotional and intellectual level.
One artist group and seven artists will exhibit an assorted collection of artwork ranging from an "Ideological Tug of War" and sculptural wooden wall objects, to a collage formation with sculpture based on a chicken liver to the duality of Martha Stewart vs. Martha Rosler.
Participating artists include Inga Dorosz, Loren Eiferman, Dahlia Elsayed, The Ladies’ Auxiliary, Erik Parker, Tom Sanford, Barbara Weissberger and Jeremy Willis.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit the Pelham Art Center’s website here.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 4 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 5 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm