PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Art Center will present “Natural Enemies” from Sept. 12-Oct. 25.
An opening reception and free all-ages sculpture workshop will take place on Friday, Sept. 12, from 6:30-8 p.m. with an artist and curator talk at 7 p.m.
The group exhibition explores the natural conflicts in human nature and the ideologies that influence and motivate human existence on an emotional and intellectual level.
One artist group and seven artists will exhibit an assorted collection of artwork ranging from an "Ideological Tug of War" and sculptural wooden wall objects, to a collage formation with sculpture based on a chicken liver to the duality of Martha Stewart vs. Martha Rosler.
Participating artists include Inga Dorosz, Loren Eiferman, Dahlia Elsayed, The Ladies’ Auxiliary, Erik Parker, Tom Sanford, Barbara Weissberger and Jeremy Willis.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, visit the Pelham Art Center’s website here.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says