PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will be presenting a free opening reception and all-age workshop for its Faculty and Student Showcase on Friday, July 11 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The exhibition will run through Friday, Aug. 8.
The annual event features new work in a variety of mediums by the Art Center’s distinguished teachers and students. Exhibited work ranges from charcoal to oils, black and white photographs to digital prints, and mixed media to ceramics. This exhibition provides an opportunity to view and collect original art from emerging and established artists.
The event is free and open to the public.
During the opening, visitors and prospective students of all ages may participate in a free all-age Eco Dyeing workshop held in the studio. In addition, the public is invited to meet the teaching artists to discuss course offerings and their work.
For more information, visit the Pelham Art Center's website here.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Picture House Hosts Screening And Discussion On Campus Sexual Assault
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says