PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will be presenting a free opening reception and all-age workshop for its Faculty and Student Showcase on Friday, July 11 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The exhibition will run through Friday, Aug. 8.
The annual event features new work in a variety of mediums by the Art Center’s distinguished teachers and students. Exhibited work ranges from charcoal to oils, black and white photographs to digital prints, and mixed media to ceramics. This exhibition provides an opportunity to view and collect original art from emerging and established artists.
The event is free and open to the public.
During the opening, visitors and prospective students of all ages may participate in a free all-age Eco Dyeing workshop held in the studio. In addition, the public is invited to meet the teaching artists to discuss course offerings and their work.
For more information, visit the Pelham Art Center's website here.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA