PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will host a three-week Hat Making Workshop starting Sunday, May 18.
The Hat Making Workshop will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Pelham Art Center at 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. The workshop will continue on Sunday, May 25 and Sunday, June 1.
"Express your fashion fantasies creating imaginative hats, fascinators and head decorations," representatives said. "You don't have to live on the other side of the pond to make a hat fashion statement."
To learn more about the program, residents can visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train