PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will host a three-week Hat Making Workshop starting Sunday, May 18.
The Hat Making Workshop will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Pelham Art Center at 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. The workshop will continue on Sunday, May 25 and Sunday, June 1.
"Express your fashion fantasies creating imaginative hats, fascinators and head decorations," representatives said. "You don't have to live on the other side of the pond to make a hat fashion statement."
To learn more about the program, residents can visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 2 Pelham's Picture House Celebrates Its Spring Fundraiser
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit