PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will host a three-week Hat Making Workshop starting Sunday, May 18.
The Hat Making Workshop will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Pelham Art Center at 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. The workshop will continue on Sunday, May 25 and Sunday, June 1.
"Express your fashion fantasies creating imaginative hats, fascinators and head decorations," representatives said. "You don't have to live on the other side of the pond to make a hat fashion statement."
To learn more about the program, residents can visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 3 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways