PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will host a three-week Hat Making Workshop starting Sunday, May 18.
The Hat Making Workshop will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Pelham Art Center at 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. The workshop will continue on Sunday, May 25 and Sunday, June 1.
"Express your fashion fantasies creating imaginative hats, fascinators and head decorations," representatives said. "You don't have to live on the other side of the pond to make a hat fashion statement."
To learn more about the program, residents can visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 3 New Rochelle Police Investigating Overnight Gunshots
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust