PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center will host a three-week Hat Making Workshop starting Sunday, May 18.
The Hat Making Workshop will take place at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Pelham Art Center at 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. The workshop will continue on Sunday, May 25 and Sunday, June 1.
"Express your fashion fantasies creating imaginative hats, fascinators and head decorations," representatives said. "You don't have to live on the other side of the pond to make a hat fashion statement."
To learn more about the program, residents can visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Sued By Two New Rochelle Men In Pelham Shooting
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient