PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center is hosting a "Girls' Night Out Jewelry Making Workshop" twice in May.
The workshop runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m., Thursday, May 8 and May 15 at the Pelham Art Center, 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. All abilities are welcome to the workshop. Marylou Gladstone will host the workshop.
"Due to popular demand we are offering a fun series of different workshops (with refreshments) that work with your busy life," representatives said in a press release. "Enjoy the company of your girlfriends and spend a couple of evenings trying a new craft or art medium. Walk away with frame-ready art or a braggable project."
Participants in the workshop will experience a variety of techniques, components and tools used to create jewelry, according to the release. Materials for the workshop include Swarovski and Czech crystals, fresh water and glass pearls, glass beads, semi-precious stones and beads, copper, brass and silver-plated wire and findings, according to the release.
The fee for the workshop is $110 for non-members, $100 for members and a $15 material fee.
To learn more about the program, residents are asked to visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pelham
- 4 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County
- 5 Pelham Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm