PELHAM, N.Y. -- The Pelham Art Center is hosting a "Girls' Night Out Jewelry Making Workshop" twice in May.
The workshop runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m., Thursday, May 8 and May 15 at the Pelham Art Center, 155 Fifth Ave. in Pelham. All abilities are welcome to the workshop. Marylou Gladstone will host the workshop.
"Due to popular demand we are offering a fun series of different workshops (with refreshments) that work with your busy life," representatives said in a press release. "Enjoy the company of your girlfriends and spend a couple of evenings trying a new craft or art medium. Walk away with frame-ready art or a braggable project."
Participants in the workshop will experience a variety of techniques, components and tools used to create jewelry, according to the release. Materials for the workshop include Swarovski and Czech crystals, fresh water and glass pearls, glass beads, semi-precious stones and beads, copper, brass and silver-plated wire and findings, according to the release.
The fee for the workshop is $110 for non-members, $100 for members and a $15 material fee.
To learn more about the program, residents are asked to visit the Pelham Art Center website.
- 1 Pelham Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Boil Water Advisory In Effect For The Pelhams
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says