PELHAM, N.Y. -- Pelham Art Center will be presenting its Faculty and Student Showcase beginning Friday, July 11.
An opening reception will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
During the opening, visitors and prospective students of all ages may participate in a free all-age Eco Dyeing workshop held in the studio. In addition, the public is invited to meet the teaching artists to discuss course offerings and their work.
The annual exhibition features new work in a variety of mediums by the Art Center’s distinguished teachers and enthusiastic students. Exhibited work ranges from charcoal to oils, black and white photographs to digital prints and mixed media to ceramics.
The exhibition is open to all ages and will be on display through Friday, Aug. 8.
In addition to the above, the Wonderwall Fuchsia Labyrinth by Andréa Stanislav will begin on Tuesday, July 1 and will run through Thursday, Sept. 18.
Wonderwall is an experiential and interactive sonic installation that responds to the architecture of the Pelham Art Center’s courtyard, exterior light and visitors to the space.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pelham
- 2 Pelham Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County