MAMARONECK, N.Y. – NBC-TV correspondent Kate Snow will be the master of ceremonies for the Friends of Karen gala benefit, “Celebration on the Sound,’’ on June 14 at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club.
Friends of Karen provides free support to families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses. The gala runs from 6:30-11:30 p.m.
The evening will honor longtime Friends of Karen Board member Palma Patti and corporate partner Acura of Westchester.
“Friends of Karen is a lifeline for families caring for a child with a life-threatening illness,” Snow said. “I am honored to be part of such an amazing organization, a resource like no other.”
The gala will include food, music and an auction. Contact Gwen Salmo for tickets and information at 914-617-4051 or GwenSalmo@friendsofkaren.org. People can also go to www.FriendsOfKaren.org and click on the Friends of Karen life preserver.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Pelham For Monday Morning Commute