MAMARONECK, N.Y. – NBC-TV correspondent Kate Snow will be the master of ceremonies for the Friends of Karen gala benefit, “Celebration on the Sound,’’ on June 14 at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club.
Friends of Karen provides free support to families caring for children with life-threatening illnesses. The gala runs from 6:30-11:30 p.m.
The evening will honor longtime Friends of Karen Board member Palma Patti and corporate partner Acura of Westchester.
“Friends of Karen is a lifeline for families caring for a child with a life-threatening illness,” Snow said. “I am honored to be part of such an amazing organization, a resource like no other.”
The gala will include food, music and an auction. Contact Gwen Salmo for tickets and information at 914-617-4051 or GwenSalmo@friendsofkaren.org. People can also go to www.FriendsOfKaren.org and click on the Friends of Karen life preserver.
- 1 Pelham Family Behind ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Preps For August Fundraiser
- 2 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Three Pelhams Dot Westchester Map