WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Anthony Justic was named chairman of The Business Council of Westchester’s board of directors on Wednesday, June 11.
Justic’s two-year term as chairman will begin on January 1, 2015. He will succeed Stephen J. Jones, managing partner of Jones Morrison.
“We couldn’t be more fortunate to have a professional with Tony Justic’s background serving as Chairman of The Business Council’s board,” said Dr. Marsha Gordon, president and chief executive officer of the council. “Tony will continue a strong legacy of leadership that has advocated on behalf of businesses and promoted smart economic growth in Westchester County.”
Justic is a partner with Maier, Markey & Justic, a White Plains-based accounting firm where he provides critical operational and financial advice to high-revenue businesses ranging from $1 million to $75 million. Justic developed the firm’s human resources consulting division and initiated the merger of an information technology consulting firm into the company in 2012.
Justic, a certified public accountant, is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants. Justic received The Business Council “Rising Stars” award in 2005. He is a graduate of Fordham University and lives in White Plains.
- 1 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Pelham's Picture House Hosts Advance Showing of '5 To 7'